Ingredients for Ragi Muffins:
· 1 Cup Ragi Flour
· 1 Cup Wheat flour
· 1 Cup Jaggery powder
· ½ Cup Curd
· 3 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
· 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
· ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
· 100 gm Butter
· 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
· 1 or 2 tablespoon Milk
· 1/4 Cup Choco Chips
Preparation for ragi muffins:
· Line muffin liners in the tart moulds or in the muffins tray.
· Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
· Dry roast Ragi flour for 3 to 4 minutes to get rid of the raw smell. Let it cool down.
· In a big bowl sieve the Ragi flour, wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda
· In another bowl take butter, curd, vanilla essence and jaggery powder. Whisk it properly for 10 minutes.
· Add the jaggery mix to the dry ingredients and mix everything using cut and fold method. If required, adjust the consistency by adding little milk.
· Put the batter in the muffin liners. Top the muffins with some choco chips
· Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 18 to 20 minutes till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
· Let them cool completely on a wire rack.
· Serve with love. Or store them in an airtight container. Remains good for 3 to 4 days at room temperature. You can keep in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.